Friday, December 10, 2010

Ubiquity pays off.

I'm no internet marketing genius - but I have learned a few things along the way. After moving to Boulder officially last March, I began marketing my video production services wherever I could, trying to make some income so that I could move my new family here. I won't divulge all of my secrets because there is in fact plenty of competition here, but what I will say is that being in more than one place is not a bad idea. So, here we are, at the beginning of December now, and I have more work than I can handle. I kept saying yes to projects all through October and November and now I'm paying the price with an unprecedented amount of editing before me which will easily last through January. It feels good to work for yourself, which means works your ass off for nine months straight - and finally start to see some fruits of your labor. Thank you Colorado for believing in me, my company Boulder Video Design and showing me that I am in fact in the right place, doing the right thing. Bring it 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment